Instructor course terms and conditions
- Payment must be made in full at the point of booking to reserve a place on the Instructor training course.
- Confirmation of your place on the course will be sent via email to the email address provided on the Instructor Registration form at the point of booking.
- The email sent acts as both your joining instructions and booking confirmation and must be presented on the day of the course.
- If you do not receive a booking confirmation email then it is the responsibility of the attendee to contact Ruggercise making them aware of this, so this can be reissued.
- It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to ensure that all the contact information provided is accurate.
Amends & Transfers
- Ruggercise reserve the right to amend any of the course details at any time. All efforts will be made to provide adequate notice of such changes.
- Attendees have the right to transfer to another course date but must provide at least 28 days’ notice before the start date of the course they are booked onto.
- If the Attendee wishes to transfer to another course with less than 28 days’ notice, then an administration charge of £35 will be applicable.
- In the event of a transfer to another course no refunds will be offered if there is a difference in the course price from the original date to the new course date.
- If Ruggercise cancel the course an alternative course will be offered, if this is not suitable then a full refund will be offered to the attendee.
- All requests to cancel a course must be made in writing to Ruggercise
- A course can be cancelled free of charge up to 21 days before the scheduled event, minus any costs incurred with the booking process.
- Any cancellations made within 21 days of the scheduled event will be refunded minus a £35 administration fee.
- Ruggercise Ltd reserve the right to cancel a course at any point in time. In the event of a cancellation adequate notice will be provided where possible.
- In the event of Ruggercise cancelling an event a full refund or transfer will be offered at no cost.
- Exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration if the course must be cancelled (i.e. family bereavement etc).
Attendance and Non-attendance
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to attend the event on time.
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to provide evidence of their booking and ID on arrival at the course.
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to bring their own refreshments as required during the day
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure they are dressed accordingly for the course. We recommend comfy clothing and footwear.
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to notify Ruggercise if they are unable to attend the event.
- Ruggercise reserve the right to not issue a refund for non-attendance.
Health & wellbeing
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to notify Ruggercise Ltd of any injury, medical condition of if you suspect you are pregnant at the time of the course.
To notify Ruggercise of any amends, transfers, changes or cancellations please do so in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org