Our customer’s privacy is very important to us and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. As such we take certain measures here at Rugrats Rugby to ensure that you are protected and we are transparent in how your data is collected and used.
Rugrats Rugby may make changes to this policy from time to time and these changes will be reflected in this policy, so please ensure you check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes we put in place. This policy is effective from 15/12/2015
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with your information
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a streamlined process while using our website, and allow us to develop new products and services which are relevant to customers like you.
As such we may use the information collected in the following ways:
- Record keeping for classes and merchandise sales
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
It is Rugrats Rugby company policy not to keep any of your financial data on file. Once the booking process is complete the financial information is NOT stored and you will therefore be required to re-enter your payment details at every re-booking stage.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Rugrats Rugby Ltd
33 Great George Street
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.