BE PART OF AN AMAZING TEAM - AND TURN YOUR PASSION INTO INCOME!
Whether you are an existing Rugby Coach or just starting out, becoming a Rugrats Rugby Coach will help you change the shape of the game forever (don't worry the ball will remain egg shaped though!)
- Your own Rugby pitch (well actually it's an exclusive territory local to you, but pitch sounds cooler)
- Training programme for you to be able to play loads of fun games with the kids
- Step by step guides to show you how to run your business and classes
- Online booking system so your customers can book onto your classes easily and efficiently
- Equipment to run classes, holiday camps and birthday parties
- Coaches uniform - so you look as cool as the rest of the team.
- Marketing pack to kick start your business and get people talking about you
- Website and Social media as let's be honest people are always on Facebook these days.
- Online forum to share experiences and idea’s with other Rugrats Rugby Coaches
In addition to this you will also receive on-going training and support from Head Office to ensure that you develop a successful business.
HOW MUCH CAN I EARN?
You can make up to £40 per hour running classes and up to £50 an hour running parties, I am sure you will agree it's not a bad return for doing something that is fun and engaging.
A typical part time Rugrats Rugby Coach would run anywhere between 3 and 10 classes on a weekend, depending on how small or big you wish you grow your business (This equates to £500-£1000 per month)
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what one of our partners has to say about the business:
“I have been running my Rugrats Rugby franchise for 4 years now, I love the flexibility of being able to build the business around my other work committments, whilst creating an addiitional income that has been consistently at £500+ each month"
Ellisia France, Rugrats Rugby South Leeds
Please complete our Become a Coach enquiry form below to receive a free, no obligation copy of our prospectus.